Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I cant believe it is already June.....

 My husband informed me that he fell off his balcony. Ouch! I guess he was in enough pain to need to go to the doctor and get some medication. On skype, it hurt to see him groan and make faces as he shifted and adjusted his aching back into a more comfortable position.

 Oh babes, wish I was there to take care of you!

 This is what's frustrating about a long distance thing. What if he had cracked his skull and bled to death? Who would've called me? How would I handle trying to get to India while grieving? And what kinds of pieces would be left of me if my man was taken from me before we even got to live together? Hmmmm...

 Since the visa thing is stalled at the moment, and I am jobless, I don't really have much to write about, and the highlight of my day is the twice daily phone calls or skyping with him.

 It isn't fun being a single wife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment